Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

Emmy (Morris) Jones

December 16, 2015, 11:19:46 AM
I will be sending it through CANADA POST today to:

PO BOX 330
ALERT BAY, BC
V0N 1A0

it will be up to the Administrator or C&C to decide which family the food hamper would go to.

Emmy (Morris) Jones

December 16, 2015, 11:04:35 AM
Hello,
This is Emmy (Morris) Jones - i work for Inter Tribal Health Authority.  I am trying to get in contact with someone that works for the nation.  ITHA has a food hamper to give to one of your community members.

Can i get someone from the Administration office to call me at ITHA office at 2

Nick Chowdhury

November 17, 2014, 07:07:19 PM
spam broke through our website registration, IPs have all been banned and accounts removed.

Nick Chowdhury

September 10, 2014, 01:09:48 PM
Marine Forecast finally working again. Now to find other things to update or fix on here.... ;) ;)

maryann boadu

February 27, 2014, 10:59:27 AM
Hey Trish, thanks I emailed you this morning!  :D

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 17, 2017, 02:41:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

* * * * Please remember - If you are a band member you NEED to register to be added to the "Band Member" group in order to access the Band Member Only files and news * * * * If you need help registering please call or email us * * * *

Author Topic: First Nations Health Benefits  (Read 4531 times)

Offline Trish Nolie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
First Nations Health Benefits
« on: November 19, 2014, 01:47:49 PM »
Here are some questions to read and and also have your input on our non insured health benefits. Please send feedback for us to bring to the table with Chief and council.

1a> We would like to gather some information about your experience accessing health services and learn about the local health service organizations you may be using. example - Inter Tribal Health Authority (ITHA) or KDC Health
describe a positive experience when accessing health services, was someone helpful?
describe a challenge you or someone in your family has experienced

1b> What we used to call non-insured health benefits are now known as First Nations Health Benefits (patient travel, vision, dental, etc.)
Based on a recent letter sent to our office about the First Nations Health Benefits process, we would like to learn more about how are members are doing accessing these services.
describe a positive experience
describe a challenge or why you may be frustrated with this service

Mail:

Send postage mail:
Box 330, Alert Bay BC
Canada V0N 1A0

Call Us

250-974-2703
1-877-207-9797
Fax: 250-974-2706